Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Congrats, Alexpnw!!!:D Boom indeed.:cool:

Why thank you kind sir!!! Pretty stoked for this one...and am starting to get quite a few Felix Hernandez/Jesus Montero match ups as of late :cool:

Alex - Congrats!!

Thanks Alex! Will look just as nice as the sweet Kershaw/Ethier you won a while ago :) Just wait until I get a mailday soon for a card I am paying for tomorrow ;) Hands down will be in the top 5 greatest patch cards I will soon own.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Well done Alex! Congrats on the booklet!

Thanks a bunch Dan :D I hope the turn around time will be decent for these. I see Montero stuff is all live, so I assume the wait is on Felix. His 2012 Bowman Platinum and Allen & Ginter were redeemed already that I picked up/was gifted a few months ago so hopefully it won't be a long wait.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Positive update today. Sis is awake and acknowledging the presence of people. That's about the extent of it though. Thanks guys for all the prayers.

Paul, glad your uncle made it through surgery. Will continue praying for a speedy, successful recovery.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Positive update today. Sis is awake and acknowledging the presence of people. That's about the extent of it though. Thanks guys for all the prayers.

Paul, glad your uncle made it through surgery. Will continue praying for a speedy, successful recovery.

This is good news! Any improvement is outstanding. Prayers shall be continued.:grouphug:

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
:eek: Went from less than $2 in PayPal to over $70 tonight! Granted that is before shipping and I have to send some over to GC but still, that's probably my best single night of sales other than when I sold my Gold Eric Hosmer for $75 by itself

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
:eek: Went from less than $2 in PayPal to over $70 tonight! Granted that is before shipping and I have to send some over to GC but still, that's probably my best single night of sales other than when I sold my Gold Eric Hosmer for $75 by itself

Congrats, sir!:D
And on that note, I'm off to watch Sons of Anarchy.
Y'all be good now, ya' hear?:cool:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Any suggestions for a $50 box? It can't be more than $50 since it will be my grandma's Christmas present and her limit is $50. I'll be paying the shipping on it to keep it at $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts