Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Patience, sir. Patience.
It will all be worth it when you walk through the front door as the homeowner.:cool:

Very valid point..I'm just getting frustrated because the underwriter wants more detailed information on my student loan repayment (when I get there) but I can't provide the numbers he wants because my repayment amounts will change based on dynamic factors and he can't seem to grasp that concept...

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Alright distinguished MT brethren, I'm heading out to Destin with my wife to pick up a huge box of Godiva chocolates she won on an online sweepstakes.:D
There just happens to be an LCS a few miles away from the Godiva store so I hope to have a box break to post when we get back.:cool:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Forgot to show this one when it came in the other day:

001-3.jpg

Got for an absurdly low price on Blowout. Would love to get autos of all four of the main Seinfelders.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
What's up, E?

Dan- I agree 100%. I love seeing cards from people's collections, no matter what it is.

Taylor- Feel better soon, brother. Getting sick is never good.

That Jason Alexander auto is awesome, nice pick up!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Well, doctor suggested I go to urgent care to see if this discomfort I've had for the last few days is appendicitis. If thats the case, atleast I caught it before the intense pain.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
well guys its been fun but I'm off to work for a meeting and then to play boss for the night. Have to work 12-6 tomorrow too so maybe tomorrow night I can recreate the magic of last Saturday....:D

Maybe not though because if I do that again my wife might hand me my divorce papers...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Alright distinguished MT brethren, I'm heading out to Destin with my wife to pick up a huge box of Godiva chocolates she won on an online sweepstakes.:D
There just happens to be an LCS a few miles away from the Godiva store so I hope to have a box break to post when we get back.:cool:

Oustanding!

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Hi guys,

New member here, brother of George Calfas - he alerted me to this board not too long ago. I'm not too big into the newer product, but have a fun time with lots of stuff from the 90's and early 80s. Looks like a good group of collectors around here.

I'll need to remember to scan my UL Washington rookie card to use as an avatar. While it's really a Trammell rookie (okay, Molitor's the HoFer on it), it's known as a UL card amongst the Calfas clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts