Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Whatever you do, do not ever say again out loud, that you are getting into two and a half men. Unless of course it's really your thing. Then in that case by all means, strut your stuff Liberace.

Very possibly, the absolute last name I thought would be referenced in the MT. Ahhhh, you AZ folks.;)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Is everyone waiting to open their MTSS on the live break day next week? I haven't got mine yet but when I do I am going to wait. GC, you get everyone's delivery confirms?

-Mac

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Don't take it too harsh... Alex is still holding onto some bad memories. He, too, used to be a fan of Sheen... that's until he took a wrong turn while out DVD shopping. He ended up at the end of a dark alley in an encounter with what could only be described as Two Men and a She-male. :p

HAHAHA!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Is everyone waiting to open their MTSS on the live break day next week? I haven't got mine yet but when I do I am going to wait. GC, you get everyone's delivery confirms?

-Mac

Im still waiting on mine to arrive. I'm sure others are as well. I will be fine saving it until everyone gets there cards. Whatever everyone votes on for the rip day is fine by me.:)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Mine is here but I have the will power of a kid at Christmas............. uh oh.......

If you read the rules, GC says its okay to open. Just don't scan the cards and show them off until the agreed upon date.;)

Joe struggled with this last year, as I'm sure he will attest...

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I left my MTSS at home today :( I was going to send it out during lunch. It is all boxed up and ready to go and WILL be sent tomorrow with DC :) I just got mine in on Saturday as well and it is under the tree. Jen is pretty excited to see the fun again this year. Can you believe this is already the 4th MTSS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts