Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well its back to the daily grind of class for me. Class from 11-1 now. I'll see you guys later

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
A man buys a lie detector robot that slaps people who lie. So he decides to try it out at dinner.
DAD: Son, where were you today during school?
SON: At school *robot slaps son*
SON: Ok, I went to the movies.
DAD: Which one?
SON: Toy Story *robot slaps son again*
SON: Ok, it was A Day with a **** Star.
DAD: WHAT?! When I was your age, I didn't even know what **** was. *Robot slaps dad*
MOM: HAHA!! After all he is your son, *Robot slaps mom*

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
George - BOOM! on the Griffey. Can't believe the price you got that for :eek: Congrats on such a beautiful steal man!

I am late to scanning/posting but I got this bad boy in from Steve from a trade. Completes my 2004 Bowman Chrome Felix Hernandez RC auto rainbow :cool:
FelixXfractor-1.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
First class took a whole twenty minutes. It sucks because I have class right after it, but since it was done early I just get to sit around for forty minutes playing on my phone. There was no point to walk across campus to my dorm, and then right back to where I practically was to begin with.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts