Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Jesse -

Indeed. I followed the rule, but to no avail. I think it's beer ingredients that are to blame more than the actual alcohol content. Ah well. If you're older and are clergy, this isn't the biggest loss. And I'm rapidly becoming a fan of 7 and 7s anyway.

I was thinking about doing the ancestry.com thing last year but if memory serves I balked at the price...I'm too big a fan of free. Sounds like perhaps it's worth it, though. Let us know if you find anyone famous/notorious in your lineage!

Do you think its the gluten in the beer? Of it a gut ache as well or just a headache?

Ancestry was $30 for a month of world records. We're going to do what we can this month and maybe next.

Searching my past spit up some surnames I hadn't heard before. I'll put them up here maybe some of us are related!!!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I've always wanted to do this after we found a geneology book from my dad's side. I haven't seen the book in quite some time but the book had Ulysses S. Grant in it has a relative. There was also somebody that is an ancestor of mine who's name I've read in history books during the Revolution War as well, but I can't remember his name. I don't think he was a huge player in the war, but he did one thing that is remembered

I'm also related to president grant, maybe we're related zach lol

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
1987 Willie McGee

mcgeebat1.jpg

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
My German ancestors lived in Northern Germany (Prussia) near the North Sea. Perhaps that's why I'm so addicted/enticed by the ocean/coast.

An ancestor in Germany has traced the Juilfs name back to 1645!

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Waiting for an insurance agent to return my call for a quote on my Jeep. Otherwise debating on going out to the ice shack.

Wait a second! There's a chance that when you're not on here that you're NOT in the ice shack?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts