Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I think I have the same Gomez cut.
gomezcut.jpg

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn gents & gals!

Made a big temp-gap-filler purchase from a BoSox collector. 12 of them...Gonzalez, Pedroia, Beckett, Cy Young, Foxx (BOS), Speaker (BOS), Lester, Scutaro, Lackey, Kalish, Youkilis and...Babe Ruth (BOS)! :grin: I'll post a scan of the dozen when they get here next week.

Another temp-gap-filler came in today's mail...Matt Holliday. Making nice progress here. Hopefully, most, if not all, of my temp-gap-fillers will end up getting "upgraded" to make the project all the more special.

Say, should I start a separate thread posting scans of such examples? Excessive?

Blah blah...

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Seems like these pictures didn't show up last evening when I posted. Best IP auto ever. Match this IP stalkers.

009.JPG
010.JPG

Alex's guy in the first inning before grounding out. Great seats, 7th row behind the visitor's dugout.

006.JPG

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Late Morning/Afternoon Gents!!! Left my damn phone at home which is the first time since I can't even remember. Odd not having email and notifications direct, but kind of nice not being tied to it for a change :)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
George/Jorge - Just found a new show called "America Unearthed"
Ever heard/seen it? Right up your alley.

The guy who hosts that show.........can't stand him. Not very convincing in trying to "act" unscripted. There are a couple of neat subjects on the show though

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
GRAMMAR HAMMER!!! Hahaha! Yeah at work for the day/night then an early return tomorrow at 6:00am. We are having some friends over tonight so I'm hoping to get a bit of a nap in before tomorrow. How are you doing man? You on your days off yet?
Good, and yes :D 2 days :cool:
LOL, I couldn't even spell it close to correct :lol:

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Ran to Wal-Mart to pick up a couple things and came home to a Facebook message from a chick that had a crush on/stalked me during High School. Haven't talked to her in 3 years but apparently she happened to be at Wal-Mart too and saw me there....:???::shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts