Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Hmm. Got a pic?

Fleer did lots of game used base cards

lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1cards-picture14858-jeter-auto-base.jpg

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Probably been a couple years since I posted in the morning thread. Glad it's still going strong!

A_Pharis

I don't think so, Dan. I'm wanting to say it's all retired players... and the design is like a "vintage" looking design. There's a circle to the side where the GU piece of base is, and it's clearly canvas bag.
I thought it was Jackie Robinson, but I'm not finding anything via Beckett.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I don't think so, Dan. I'm wanting to say it's all retired players... and the design is like a "vintage" looking design. There's a circle to the side where the GU piece of base is, and it's clearly canvas bag.
I thought it was Jackie Robinson, but I'm not finding anything via Beckett.

Okay. I will think about it. These are horizontal cards I'm guessing?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Friday eve and I'm relaxing with the pups right now in between house chores. They were saying snow for today but to my surprize it was sunny when I woke up and so far its holding off so I'm crossing my fingers we don't get any.

wanted to repost my mailday from yesterday for those that didn't see it.

/10 but possibly a 1/1 because the silvers were 10 copies total spread over the 7 inscription variations. I'm trying to get the ibreakdown again.. a fellow collector had emailed me it a while ago but I deleted it after reading.
JoseCansecoPC2012013.jpg

Have a great day everyone!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Sorry I haven't been around much lately in the evenings. For the last few days by the time I get home I have a major headache. And I think I finally figured out what it was from. The hand soap in the mens room here at the other hospital has a strong perfume scent and that scent is what it giving me the headaches. I am sensitive to certain perfume scents and when I am around them I get these types of headaches. I also get these from certain types of shampoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts