Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
And I just got this guy's wood! :?

$T2eC16h,!zcE9s4g4wYNBRWjT7)-Qw~~60_57.JPG

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Honestly, I'm scared of what'll happen to my self-control once hobby boxes get cracked open tomorrow...flooding the market with glorious wood. :?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening! I tried posting earlier today, but it must not have gone through from my phone. I had to do another day of observations and today I was with a PE teacher, who was my track/football coach my senior year. It was more fun than last week's observations. I also went and talked to somebody about a job, and he told me that once I fill out the application that I need to call him, that way he will call the lady who is in charge of interviews will know that he wants me to work for him. He also won't advertise it anywhere. I will be working at Nebraska State Veteran's Cemetery. I would be mowing and weed eating for 8 hours a day, with the occasional machine cleaning and headstone setting. It will be 40 hours a week at $9.46/hr and I will get me week off for our already planned vacation in June

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
...well I don't have to worry about bidding on that Clemente anymore...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
was napping , went to meet new team tonight . Thirteen players over 6'3" . have G/K's and I need to go to bed .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Jamison - DDoouubbllee wwoooodd, wwooww!!!
Zach - Great news, sir!! Where abouts are y'all going for vacation?

This is the plan right now-
Leave here early Friday morning and go to Cedar Rapids, catch a Cedar Rapids Kernel game that night, spend Saturday visiting family in the Cedar Rapids area (maybe another Kernels game). Sunday morning we would get up and leave early to go to Milwaukee and catch the Brewers game at noon, hopefully get there in time for a Carlos Gomez bobblehead. After that we would go to Chicago where the White Sox and Cubs are both home at the same time, and catch a game of each, and maybe spend a third day there. After that, head to Minneapolis for some Twins games :D I'm trying to convince my mom to stop and watch an Omaha Royals game if they are home, on our way back but I don't think that will work out for us :lol: I'm excited for the trip though, we may end up cutting Milwaukee out though

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
This is the plan right now-
Leave here early Friday morning and go to Cedar Rapids, catch a Cedar Rapids Kernel game that night, spend Saturday visiting family in the Cedar Rapids area (maybe another Kernels game). Sunday morning we would get up and leave early to go to Milwaukee and catch the Brewers game at noon, hopefully get there in time for a Carlos Gomez bobblehead. After that we would go to Chicago where the White Sox and Cubs are both home at the same time, and catch a game of each, and maybe spend a third day there. After that, head to Minneapolis for some Twins games :D I'm trying to convince my mom to stop and watch an Omaha Royals game if they are home, on our way back but I don't think that will work out for us :lol: I'm excited for the trip though, we may end up cutting Milwaukee out though

This sounds like an absolute blast!!
On that note, good night all.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
OH MY GOODNESS!! The Lakers retired Shaq's jersey tonight. But they put his name on the front of the Lakers jersey and not the back!!!!!!! WTF!!!

903080_435163066566209_1859954247_o.jpg

32-49251-Y.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online