Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Just looked. And the answer is no. There's nothing really in the 1999 boxes, and only Beltran and Sweeney in 2000/2001. Save your money

Didn't think there was, but wanted to be certain. If you hit any nice Beltran or Sweeney, look me up after the break. Assuming it isn't some high end 90's piece that's going to be expensive :)

Thanks for taking the time to look.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Thanks to all the participants for tonight's box break. So far, all has gone smoothly. I believe I have everyone's shipping address. Here's the scorecard of who's who for tonight:
Resident Bay Fan - Art
YANKEES
DODGERS
METS

U L Washington Rookie - Pete
BRAVES
TIGERS

thejackaryman8 - Zachary
ORIOLES
ROCKIES
RAYS

RustyGreerFan - Eric
MARINERS
WHITE SOX
RANGERS
PADRES
REDS

alexs64 - Alex
RED SOX
ANGELS

George_Calfas - George
CARDINALS

predatorkj - Aaron
ASTROS

gracecollector - Brad
ATHLETICS
CUBS
GIANTS
DIAMONDBACKS

ch2423 - Chris
BLUE JANYS

TBTwinsFan - Taylor
EXPOS/NATIONALS
TWINS

AUTaxMan - Brandon
Indians

riveraXVX - John
PHILLIES
ROYALS
BREWERS
PIRATES
MARLINS

BTW - for anyone in the Topps Gallery Break - everyone's packages were mailed either Friday or Saturday morning (because FCB ate my account for a day). Look for large padded envelopes or priority mail to begin arriving today thru Wed.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Here's the progress for Page 2 of woodies. Waiting for 5 more packages to complete it.

Big Papi, Schroedienst, Brodreau, Cobb & Harper came in today's mail. :grin: Man, do I love rare-subset-building.

gqw-page02-p2.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good to hear that your kid is OK Dave.. vehicles can always be replaced and walking away from a totalled one is always a blessing!

Thanks, Paul. I totally (no pun intended) agree, the vehicles were the least of our worries.

Excellent stuff, Alex! I really miss Upper Deck when I see cards like those.

Dave :grouphug:

Thank you, sir. How's stuff at Casa de Calfas?

Jamison - You, sir, are no friend to the conservationists with all that wood!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
One more class tonight and then I'm done until Wednesday. I'm ready for a nap. I had a difficult time waking up this morning

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I saw one player sign twenty plus cards for one person while others waited for one , he did sign but was rushed after that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts