Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm really debating on whether or not to go for a 1/1 that ends in 20 minutes. I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford it

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I lost out on the Scott Diamond Purple 1/1 Tribute auto :( Oh well, it saved me $95 on the day

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ralph - No worries about not responding to any of the wrasslin' jibberish in the threads. I'm shocked ANYONE ever responds to me, lol.

First, I'd be interested in the Martel. Loved him when he finally turned on Tito and became the Model. Would be interested, if the price is right.

Second, Fishing opener up here is going to be a nightmare. Suppose to be up around 70 this weekend, BUT, there is still 2 1/2 + feet of ice on most lakes up my way. Next few nights it's gonna be mid 20's, so, not gonna help the ice out cause.

@Pine Tar - Any flooding near you at all ?

yes Dave all over the area and even where I used to live it flooded. But my house was dry as can be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online