Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Anyone doing anything exciting today?

I have my last test of the year (not including finals) this afternoon, so I'm going to study for that and then hopefully not totally bomb it.

Other than that, and a quiz, I'm essentially done for the year.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

I have my last test of the year (not including finals) this afternoon, so I'm going to study for that and then hopefully not totally bomb it.

I have one class to go to in an hour, and then its time to start prepping for my 3 finals next week.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN

Is watching ECW or Ring of Honor stuff early and then tuning in for some of the NFL Selection Meeting exciting ? To most, if not all (especially the first), then no.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Ok, here it is...Page 2 is now full. What's not shown previously: Bob Lemon, Rod Carew, Miguel Cabrera & Frank Thomas.

GQW-Page02.jpg

Already working on Page 4. Just waiting for packages to complete Page 3. Grind, grind, grind...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Ok, here it is...Page 2 is now full. What's not shown previously: Bob Lemon, Rod Carew, Miguel Cabrera & Frank Thomas.

GQW-Page02.jpg

Already working on Page 4. Just waiting for packages to complete Page 3. Grind, grind, grind...

Very nice! I missed out on the Scott Diamond wood mini that was listed sometime last week. I just couldn't afford to go for it and a few others that I had my eye on

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts