Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks Adam, It was the 25th year of the conference so there was a lot of stuff to do the whole weekend.

Your buddy won the Purple Heart twice? That's nuts, I'm sure he has so many great stories.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

My continued admiration & respect for your work with the veterans, Richard! (Picture a saluting smiley here)

White whale has surfaced...Unfortunately, wedding > Nolan Ryan...On the plus side, it will give me a better idea of what to expect price wise when the next one pops up.

2001 Topps Legends Nolan Ryan Autograph Auto AU

I would love to add this card to my PC!:eek:

My first post/act as a doctor is the revive this thread.

Congratulations on your milestone, Dr. Calfas!:D

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Good evening all!

My continued admiration & respect for your work with the veterans, Richard! (Picture a saluting smiley here)

I would love to add this card to my PC!:eek:

Congratulations on your milestone, Dr. Calfas!:D

Beautiful card, isn't it? I can't wait to have one back.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening! Work went well today. We are working on the sprinkler system. I didn't do a full count, but I do know that the cemetery has a total of 97 zones for the sprinklers, and each zone has at least 4, some have had 15-20. So far we are going through zone by zone to see which ones may need some work done. We have gotten through 45 zones so far. Tomorrow we have to prep for a burial ceremony that will be on Wednesday. For that one, my boss wants me to dress up and actually attend the ceremony just so I can see what they do. It was also a little strange seeing my friend's tombstone out there. He was a grade ahead of me in school and we ran track together. He was in the air force, and not even a year into his service he passed.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good evening! Work went well today. We are working on the sprinkler system. I didn't do a full count, but I do know that the cemetery has a total of 97 zones for the sprinklers, and each zone has at least 4, some have had 15-20. So far we are going through zone by zone to see which ones may need some work done. We have gotten through 45 zones so far. Tomorrow we have to prep for a burial ceremony that will be on Wednesday. For that one, my boss wants me to dress up and actually attend the ceremony just so I can see what they do. It was also a little strange seeing my friend's tombstone out there. He was a grade ahead of me in school and we ran track together. He was in the air force, and not even a year into his service he passed.

I worked at a cemetery for 5 or 6 straight summers. LOVED it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts