Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Only 2 days left of work this week and then I'm off on my baseball road trip. Tonight we are celebrating my cousin's birthday, I think she is going to be 13 or maybe 14. After that I have to go watch a softball game. My sister and I coached last year and one of the girls that we coached asked if we would go watch her tonight, its kinda hard to tell a 12 year old no. I must have done something right if she wants me to go watch her :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
kind of silly.....yes?

And what are the grading here the inside card or the red border. Still seems silly to get this graded to me.
$%28KGrHqF,!oEFEDFzjJHTBRr2KEP7Hg~~60_3.JPG

Jason Heyward Allen Ginter Red Auto 9 5 Sweet Card | eBay

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
time to take a break from here, since it seems the threads content is lacking.
What annoying is ,my team's player got beaned 3 times,( happens mostly in games but not 3 times though)
someone was busted for drugs( wow I never heeard of this should maybe do some research on said matter and see out why this happens to some people),
Car Questions, ( and one asked was really out there :lol:) Lyme Disease Someone ones told me they did not like limes and then asked if they had Lyme disease because of it) :lol: ,
The umpires sucks this year (will they do every year)
months old threads are getting bumped too, since the content has lacked. Note some of them are new news again so I get why that happened, but others should have stayed dead.:

Ok peace out, need to go tend to the lawn, and then got to work.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My 2009 denard span red ink is graded by PSA I got it from Dr. Calfas

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning all.

I went up to the high school to take my mid-term (had to be proctored at an educational institution). I got a cool B. Then went and got the dogs from the groomer's.

Probably not doing too much for the rest of teh day.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Ugh. My only check in of the day. Can't sleep, feels like there's people stomping on my back, throwing up, no appetite ... not good.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Nice day here. Played golf at Great Gorge CC (used to be The Playboy Club)
Shot an 89...meh...not the best round I've had there, but another good outing with my son.
Although he beat me by 4 strokes :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts