Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning/Afternoon Gents! Had a fun night watching fireworks and BBQing with all out good friends :)

[MENTION=4103]TyHope[/MENTION] - Amazing sketch card! Can't wait to see it signed :)

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'mornafteve gents & gals!

Still crawling back to the chaotic online world...

Yesterday was pretty quiet for a 4th of July. No BBQ or fireworks but maybe we'll do that next week at my sister's.

Catching up on video games, sci-fi TV and, of course, GQ leather minis. Such is life of a big-kid-at-heart.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
G'mornafteve gents & gals!

Still crawling back to the chaotic online world...

Yesterday was pretty quiet for a 4th of July. No BBQ or fireworks but maybe we'll do that next week at my sister's.

Catching up on video games, sci-fi TV and, of course, GQ leather minis. Such is life of a big-kid-at-heart.

Hey Frosty, nice to see you back.

Is that Ethier /5 still moving to it's rightful home sometime?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
today was a $%##^^$%&^$&**&(&(*)U)(U())(_(+_()LKJKHBVJNV NCTYNFDXDJNJDYUTDJKUIY@#$@SETGSVBEZVR /......

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
No Darren .
my day was so bad and all I can drink is a diet SO someone please have at least ONE beer for me

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. I drank way too many beers last night. I would've been ok, but decided I was teaching my bro in laws how to shotgun a beer from the bottom. Two beers in less than 10 seconds and that topped me off. I'm hurting today :)

Did get some mail today. The Mous is what I traded my super for and is #'d 01/10. The tulo is /50 and I picked it up cheap.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1373067256.405482.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Howdy fellas. I drank way too many beers last night. I would've been ok, but decided I was teaching my bro in laws how to shotgun a beer from the bottom. Two beers in less than 10 seconds and that topped me off. I'm hurting today :)

Did get some mail today. The Mous is what I traded my super for and is #'d 01/10. The tulo is /50 and I picked it up cheap.

View attachment 19015

Outstanding Moustakas patch! I think you made out like a bandit in that trade :)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I agree guys. I definitely got the better end of the deal. All the guy needs is the black plate to complete a full rainbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts