Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning to all.
It will hit 90 here in MA today, which means my classroom will be triple digits this afternoon after the sun hits it all day. It's like a brick oven in here. Maybe I can sweat off a couple of pounds...

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
bungle77 said:
Good morning to all.
It will hit 90 here in MA today, which means my classroom will be triple digits this afternoon after the sun hits it all day. It's like a brick oven in here. Maybe I can sweat off a couple of pounds...

Wear one of those foil suits and tell everyone you're a baked potato. :lol: Maybe they'll leet you go home for a mental health day.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
HAHAHAH!

EpicFailGoldMine001.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Art- Hopefully the truck does come along well though. If it doesn't, having the social life pick up is always a good thing. ;)

trevor- Good luck with your situation. I am dealing with a similar problem from a completely different seller (not card related either).

Sam- Nice job with T.I. and Justin Timberlake there. I think the guy in the pic had a few too many already. :lol:

Josh- Good luck finishing off the patio. Maildays are always good. Regardless of what others think, I always think my maildays are awesome.

rdg- Sorry to hear about the a/c. Unexpected expenses are never fun.

bungle- That's no fun either. Try to stay cool.

Dan- Thank you. I appreciate it.

Chris- Good morning. How are things your way?

Steve- Good morning. How are you?

Joe

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Art- Hopefully the truck does come along well though. If it doesn't, having the social life pick up is always a good thing. ;)

trevor- Good luck with your situation. I am dealing with a similar problem from a completely different seller (not card related either).

Sam- Nice job with T.I. and Justin Timberlake there. I think the guy in the pic had a few too many already. :lol:

Josh- Good luck finishing off the patio. Maildays are always good. Regardless of what others think, I always think my maildays are awesome.

rdg- Sorry to hear about the a/c. Unexpected expenses are never fun.

bungle- That's no fun either. Try to stay cool.

Dan- Thank you. I appreciate it.

Chris- Good morning. How are things your way?

Steve- Good morning. How are you?

Joe

Doing good thanks. Just really busy with school and life like everyone else. ;) Everything good on your end?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning gents. Cubs sucked again last night. No suprise there :? All except for little Mikey FonteRuth. That kid can rake!

Just 1 piece of mail for me, but it's purty.

2005DonrussClassicsHomeRunHeroes24-.jpg
/26

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Now my morning vent. Patio is finished being jack and looks pretty good. Went down in the basement for something and found a little standing water in a different part that we didn't look at when we got 3"+ of rain over the weekend. :x :cry: So it looks like I have some work to do not this week attempting to water proof from the inside. We really should get the basement dug and water proofed but can't spend the cash to do it.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
muskiesfan said:
Good morning Indy and Scotty. How are you guys doing this morning?

Joe
Just got off work. Long night up in Fremont, IN. Drive up is 3 hours. Worked the dock for 5 hours and back to Indy. Another 3 hour tour. A 3 hour tour. About to hit the hay.

Members online

Latest posts