Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Its been a long 2 weeks and it will just get longer. This is our tax session so to speak, lots of high school / college graduation work. Plus a ton of work for the Preakness.

Plus it does not help its just been my dad and I here since Wed. Mom is in NY, bro is a putz and helping a friend and my wife is subbing. So we are running around like crazy.

As for 09 Bowman, it will be 31 slots. 30 mlb teams and 1 slot for WBC.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
bungle77 said:
I'm dragging today, since the C's lost (you never feel tired when the home team wins!).
But I agree with you, this series has been amazing. My brother is trying feverishly to get Game 7 tickets.
I just went with getting Game 1 Bruins tickets for tonight. Easier, and cheaper. And less likely to die of a heart attack at the end of the game.

you might want to ask Martin Brodeur about that. he lost Game 4 on goal with 0.02 seconds to go and Game 7 on a goal with 30 seconds to go to the Canes.

have fun at the game tonight and Go Canes!!!