Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
88 did alot for Calgary, and I think this will really showcase Vancouver and the mainland.
Whistler could really use some snow. But, they had some moguls practice and what they've manufactured is great from what they've said on TV.
Starts friday. Can't wait! CTV's coverage is live across the country for the ceremonies...starts at 5:00 local and ends at 12! I don't know if it's going to be a replay or not. They will be showing 23 hours/day from what I've read. Seattle's ceremonies coverage is tape delayed! the entire west is later...so crappy :(

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Across the board Crosby. He's the new Gretzky. Then Gretzky. I don't bust much hockey, mainly just buy Flames/Iginla singles off ebay. The shops have lots of Flames in stock, then other Canadian players. Heatley is from Calgary, so I would assume he has a large following here. When I go into the shop I just cruise the ball section, talk ball with the owner, and watch other guys spend hundreds on the hockey. Hockey collectors are serious.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
They're like Pujols...at least $100. You can get lucky and find one for a little under. At least you know you can cash in if you pull one! I need to get one, but waiting for the off season. Load up in the summer.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
:eek:
votto.jpg

Members online

Latest posts