Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning Dan.
Looks like I have a sinus infection but am going to have to work through it. Fortunately I have a pretty soft day with a morning meeting, 2 clients, another meeting at 4 and then a staff meeting at 5. Should be able to breeze through it without much hassle.
Have a good day and the same to all that follow.
Tom

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Morning Dan. The Orioles are 2-12. God is punishing me for some reason. Can't place a finger on it :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
markakis8 said:
Morning Dan. The Orioles are 2-12. God is punishing me for some reason. Can't place a finger on it :lol:

Hmmm... :lol:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys..

I cannot believe Im awake this early for no reason.. I think Im overtired and with it getting bright outside early in the morning now its getting tougher to sleep. I have to get off this couch soon and get back into the comforts of my own bed. Oh well its not like I have to work so if I need a nap I can take one..

anyone got anything good on the Ebay radar today? Ebay is absolutely dry for me for the next few days. Ive got a little scratch to spend so it figures nothing I need is available.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
As in you won't be bartending long? Why are you leaving, dont like it?

MOFNY said:
markakis8 said:
What does everyone do for a living? Work? Retired? Just curious...
Front desk at a 177-room resort. In May I will be bar tending, and then I will be a bum.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
markakis8 said:
As in you won't be bartending long? Why are you leaving, dont like it?

MOFNY said:
markakis8 said:
Front desk at a 177-room resort. In May I will be bar tending, and then I will be a bum.
It's the area I don't really like. My lease is up on my apartment, I have money, and no real obligations. So I'll go visit my dad and work for him, then I will go do whatever I want.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Ahhh no obligations. I only had that for a year out of college. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

MOFNY said:
It's the area I don't really like. My lease is up on my apartment, I have money, and no real obligations. So I'll go visit my dad and work for him, then I will go do whatever I want.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
markakis8 said:
Ahhh no obligations. I only had that for a year out of college. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

MOFNY said:
I figure it won't last long. :lol: But I've been working my ass off to turn my life around, and I deserve some time to just travel and enjoy life.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
markakis8 said:

I fall under two categories. I'm retired military and I work on the Air Force base I retired out from. The best of both worlds!

Oh yeah, GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY! :D

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Yah didn't you have a thread about leaving the hobby? I'd be curious so you wouldn't have to type everything out. Or you can give it to me in a nutshell.

MOFNY said:
I figure it won't last long. :lol: But I've been working my ass off to turn my life around, and I deserve some time to just travel and enjoy life.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Art, you can call me Carl.

You live in Maine right? My parents own some property in Maine. Not really doing anything with it though.

Resident Piazza Fan said:
Good morning Dave.

Markakis8, I'm disabled, but own and operate a dog and cat boarding kennel, and also do alittle training, of both dogs and people, lol.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
markakis8 said:
Art, you can call me Carl.

You live in Maine right? My parents own some property in Maine. Not really doing anything with it though.

Resident Piazza Fan said:
Good morning Dave.

Markakis8, I'm disabled, but own and operate a dog and cat boarding kennel, and also do alittle training, of both dogs and people, lol.

Will do from now on, thanks. Yeah, I moved back up here in 2005. Where abouts is your parents place?

Members online

Latest posts