Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
Dave's Sabres lost :(

the Penguins will face either the Canadiens or the Bruins in Round 2.
What a crock. Oh well. :( I didn't see the game, probably a good thing I didn't.

Sox won though, so that's a good thing. :D And Gavin had a great birthday. All's well that ends well.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
chashawk said:
pghbuccos said:
sounds like someone left the MT again.
:lol:

Nice logo by the way. Don't know if I'll ever own one. None made for my guys. :(

thanks Charlie. I didn't think I would ever own one either. glad I do and thanks again to Jeff for the heads up.

wideright said:
pghbuccos said:
Dave's Sabres lost :(

the Penguins will face either the Canadiens or the Bruins in Round 2.
What a crock. Oh well. :( I didn't see the game, probably a good thing I didn't.

Sox won though, so that's a good thing. :D And Gavin had a great birthday. All's well that ends well.

it probably better that you didn't see the game Dave. the more important thing is that Gavin had a great b-day.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
sounds like someone left the MT again.
Uh oh, what'd I miss?? :?

chashawk said:
Dave - Awesome!! Any sweet new birthday toys?
Dragons galore, viking accessories, money and a guitar :cool: The boys are heavily into How to Train Your Dragon stuff. Plus, we'll be taking them to Incredible Pizza (similar to CEC but way better) on Wednesday, and the zoo on Friday. Can't go wrong with a week long birthday :D

Nice mailday Dave!! :eek:

Charlie- anything new with you?

George- what's happening? Did I see another case break a-brewing?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thanks Dave it hurts to have Red Wings cards in my apartment but it wouldn't b a complete set without them :D

sounds like Gavin is going to have a great birthday week and now you two can jam together on your guitars.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Chas, he is....well..special :?

Dave, see cgilmore post about the Williams 09 Ult Patch...go to the end of the thread.
:lol: ::facepalm:: Oh for gosh sakes. Some people argue for the sake of arguing and have no idea what they are saying. Especially him. BTW- hell of a mailday :shock: I would love to own a Pujols auto someday. Nice stuff.

pghbuccos said:
thanks Dave it hurts to have Red Wings cards in my apartment but it wouldn't b a complete set without them :D

sounds like Gavin is going to have a great birthday week and now you two can jam together on your guitars.
Ha! I can imagine the look you have when you open the mail to Red Wings cards. Like opening a bag full of crappy diapers :lol:

Yeah, Gavin tried his guitar out tonight, then he set it on his stand and put his pick in the strings just the way dad does. So damn cute.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
UGH

the Pirates lost 17-3 to the Brewers. it was their 23rd consecutive loss at Milwaukee :benson:

Dave that's awesome. now you need to get Jared a drum set.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
wideright said:
George_Calfas said:
Chas, he is....well..special :?

Dave, see cgilmore post about the Williams 09 Ult Patch...go to the end of the thread.
:lol: ::facepalm:: Oh for gosh sakes. Some people argue for the sake of arguing and have no idea what they are saying. Especially him. BTW- hell of a mailday :shock: I would love to own a Pujols auto someday. Nice stuff.

pghbuccos said:

Ha! I can imagine the look you have when you open the mail to Red Wings cards. Like opening a bag full of crappy diapers :lol:

Yeah, Gavin tried his guitar out tonight, then he set it on his stand and put his pick in the strings just the way dad does. So damn cute.

Or the feeling Jim Kelly has after a Super Bowl.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
gvsu96 said:
Or the feeling Jim Kelly has after a Super Bowl.
Ouch. That about sums it up.

pghbuccos said:
UGH

the Pirates lost 17-3 to the Brewers. it was their 23rd consecutive loss at Milwaukee :benson:

Dave that's awesome. now you need to get Jared a drum set.
:shock: We are. Nice call! But probably not for a couple years.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
well I guess he is a little young for drums now :)
It probably wouldn't hurt to get him started on a real set, but even a set made for kids is a couple hundred bucks. :shock: Not to mention the noise :lol:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hey all, finally finished my math work after trying to certify on it 4 times. Woot!

Davew, if I read correctly through tired eyes, your little one had a birthday, correct? If so, Happy Birthday to him!! If not, count this as an early Happy Birthday!

I am tired, the Angels are about to win, and I am going to have a pop tart before retiring for the night.

Night all! :)

Members online

Latest posts