Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Hey in case you guys are wondering if you list an item on ebay for $199 and get no bids, don't contact the guy that emailed you saying he was interested. Just relist for $1100.... ::facepalm:: Sometimes I think there are s :benson: o many stupid people in the world that I just can't take it.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
gvsu96 said:
Got this free at pack wars last Thursday by guessing the price correctly. :lol:

Nice flip I think.
[ebay:1dcjsixd]320524934720[/ebay:1dcjsixd]

Wow, congrats. The fact that those bring even $10 at this point shocks me.

A_Pharis

steve-a-reno said:
Hey in case you guys are wondering if you list an item on ebay for $199 and get no bids, don't contact the guy that emailed you saying he was interested. Just relist for $1100.... ::facepalm:: Sometimes I think there are s :benson: o many stupid people in the world that I just can't take it.

Greed. He knows you want it.

I'm really becoming disinterested in a lot of this hobby. It was a whole lotta fun for a while, then eBay became less about helping people find deals at lower prices and more about screwing someone else.
I can't wait until I get a few more of my Recollection autos so I can get out of that crap. I'm really about to just finally dump my Spahn and Wilhelm stuff to a neighborhood kid or something. I used to be able to pick up plain jerseys of either for less than $5... now most of 'em see at LEAST double that. Then, when one finally comes up that you're seriously interested in, it turns out that it happens to be in someway related to someone else's niche.

Between that and some board member (whom I have no idea their identity) contacting sellers I buy Recollection autos from to tell them I'm a scammer... It's just getting old.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
A_Pharis said:
[quote="steve-a-reno":21450kd8]Hey in case you guys are wondering if you list an item on ebay for $199 and get no bids, don't contact the guy that emailed you saying he was interested. Just relist for $1100.... ::facepalm:: Sometimes I think there are s :benson: o many stupid people in the world that I just can't take it.

Greed. He knows you want it.

I'm really becoming disinterested in a lot of this hobby. It was a whole lotta fun for a while, then eBay became less about helping people find deals at lower prices and more about screwing someone else.
I can't wait until I get a few more of my Recollection autos so I can get out of that crap. I'm really about to just finally dump my Spahn and Wilhelm stuff to a neighborhood kid or something. I used to be able to pick up plain jerseys of either for less than $5... now most of 'em see at LEAST double that. Then, when one finally comes up that you're seriously interested in, it turns out that it happens to be in someway related to someone else's niche.

Between that and some board member (whom I have no idea their identity) contacting sellers I buy Recollection autos from to tell them I'm a scammer... It's just getting old.[/quote:21450kd8]

Thant sucks. Not worth posting mail days anymore.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
hit it, Dave....I love ebay
[ebay:3gvtoapz]330430121940[/ebay:3gvtoapz]

The MT is on late night!

* 69MetsFan
* A_Pharis
* BunchOBull
* chashawk
* Cobra29svt
* darrend505
* G $MONEY$
* gvsu96
* masonphillip
* metallicalex777
* MojoDan
* Pinbreaker
* randyherth
* Resident Piazza Fan
* steve-a-reno
* Therion
* trevordchi
* wideright

WOW!

Get paid tomorrow! Finally!!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
It's not new, just seasonal. It sucks because you have to wait 4 weeks from when you start to the first paycheque.

I get to pay late bills, the rest of the Visa, and mortgage! So it's all spent before I get any!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
thefatguy said:
hit it, Dave....I love ebay
[ebay:36gaxpz3]330430121940[/ebay:36gaxpz3]

The MT is on late night!

* 69MetsFan
* A_Pharis
* BunchOBull
* chashawk
* Cobra29svt
* darrend505
* G $MONEY$
* gvsu96
* masonphillip
* metallicalex777
* MojoDan
* Pinbreaker
* randyherth
* Resident Piazza Fan
* steve-a-reno
* Therion
* trevordchi
* wideright

WOW!

Get paid tomorrow! Finally!!

Jesse, You've got to be more specific when you want to get a Dave's attention! :D Early congrats on the pay day tomorrow. :D

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
thefatguy said:
It's not new, just seasonal. It sucks because you have to wait 4 weeks from when you start to the first paycheque.

I get to pay late bills, the rest of the Visa, and mortgage! So it's all spent before I get any!

Ah ok, are you still at the ice rink?

Members online

Latest posts