Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
My pleasure Tim, figured those would be easiest to move of whats left

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Therion said:
Anthony K. said:
Therion said:
[quote="Anthony K.":21j29frz]Afternoon guys.

The verdict for the Jeep has come in: totaled, as I expected. The good news though: I owe less than my insurance company is paying, so the company I have my loan through will be sending me the difference (roughly $3400 or so, which will just become the down payment on our next car). Plus, a German salvage company is going to pay 1500 euro (or 1850 american) for the wrecked car. So, not a total loss (especially when you consider I was only $7000 into it, sans insurance).

Had a couple of eBay wins this weekend:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220609553307&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
8 Houston Astros hats. 3 for me, 1 for my wife, 2 for my son and 2 that are autographed (one by Doug Brocail, one by Jose Valverde). $0.99 plus $14.95 s&h.

WOW! Great find!

Thanks Therion.

I thought it was a solid purchase, since it would cost me $80+ if I bought each of those individually (plus, getting two of them autographed).

Be glad I didn't see it or you might have paid like a dollar more for it :lol:[/quote:21j29frz]

Haha.

I am pretty surprised that no one else bid on the auction, pretty surprised.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Bet your day hasn't been as boring as mine!

Starting at 8:00 am I began to paint our front door. Being as I live in a crummy area, I can't leave the door open without being in the living room.

So, I am literally sitting here, watching paint dry.

Beat that!

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
JackLondon said:
Bet your day hasn't been as boring as mine!

Starting at 8:00 am I began to paint our front door. Being as I live in a crummy area, I can't leave the door open without being in the living room.

So, I am literally sitting here, watching paint dry.

Beat that!

:lol:

that made me chuckle

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts