Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Pinbreaker said:
Morning ladies.. I'm working from home as my wife has been dealing with some breathing issues. It relaxes her to know that I am at home, so she sleeps better..

Hope everyone has a great day..
Hope she feels better,

Ok I need to do some work today. Later

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Pine Tar said:
Ryo1549 said:
How much is A&G going to be Andrew?

Hi everyone!
200 bucks :lol: I think they are going to go around 90.00 if not a little more? I can get some from
my LCS for that since I'm a member, But I see them getting around 125+ real soon ::facepalm::

Hell i'd take one for 90.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Not too much now, Charlie. It's raining, but they've kept the workers. At least it's too wet to mow, so my day is free now. Last day on a pay week, and I couldn't be happier!!

Had to work on a machine this AM. Do not like being under a cutting deck that's just caked with soggy wet grass, and I only have an inch or two to work.
You would not fit, Chuck :lol:

I like the ever expanding MT...kinda like the Pac-10 around here :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Fast trip to the PO. We have a great one close by that knows how to move the line along. A+ service everytime I go in there.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
thefatguy said:
Hows the kid, Dan-o?

All 3 of us are sick Jesse, but he seems to be getting over his cold the fastest. So thats a relief.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MojoDan said:
Fast trip to the PO. We have a great one close by that knows how to move the line along. A+ service everytime I go in there.
I still haven't figured out where the P.O. is by my new house. :lol: Probably should since I need to send out a trade. :cool:

MojoDan said:
thefatguy said:
Hows the kid, Dan-o?
All 3 of us are sick Jesse, but he seems to be getting over his cold the fastest. So thats a relief.
We have been unbelievably blessed health-wise with O so far.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good afternoon gentlemen.

spending the day going around campus with the state elevator Inspector. another nice and easy day of work. it's pretty cool to see the inside of all the elevator pits.

Alvarez's MLB debut didn't go so well :cry: he was 0-2 with 1 strikeout and a walk. I did get to see Jose Tabata hit his first HR :D and the Pirates commit 4 errors in the top of the 9th :benson:

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
whats up guys, going to try to score some bowman blasters today.. I hear they come in to a certain walmart on thursdays.. but it seems I have competition ("gee, youre the second one whos asked about it today!")

I may have to shank someone for...... prospecting cards?! :?

:lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
chashawk said:
MojoDan said:
I still haven't figured out where the P.O. is by my new house. :lol: Probably should since I need to send out a trade. :cool:

MojoDan said:
thefatguy said:
Hows the kid, Dan-o?
We have been unbelievably blessed health-wise with O so far.

Charlie I just print through paypal and then put it in my mail box. I hardly go tot the Post Office LOL

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
wideright said:
Just read through the "Setting Up at the National" thread. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: OMG.
Due to boredom, I finally took the time to read through that thread, and now I honestly hope that several members of this board are sterile. ::facepalm::

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
chashawk said:
wideright said:
Just read through the "Setting Up at the National" thread. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: OMG.
Due to boredom, I finally took the time to read through that thread, and now I honestly hope that several members of this board are sterile. ::facepalm::

just remember who steered that epic thread off topic. who?

D!.....

C!.....

M!.....

:|

Members online