Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
Morning guys, rough morning so far....little sleep (anxiousness and from being on night shift for 5+yrs), some bad heartburn, and the first day of student teaching for my master's program today......wish me luck.

Morning steve. Good luck! My wife can relate, when she went from midnights to day shift it took her a good week to be able to get a good night's rest. Hope it goes better for you!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
All In Cards said:
MojoDan said:
anyone have any plans for today other than work related responsibilities?

Yes, I need to ship you a pack of Bowman Sterling that you won on Saturday. PM me your address when you get a chance.

Andrew

NO WAY! Awesome start to this Monday morning. Glad you dropped in to lmk. Thanks!!!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
All In Cards said:
MojoDan said:

Yes, I need to ship you a pack of Bowman Sterling that you won on Saturday. PM me your address when you get a chance.

Andrew

Andrew, your Ravens are looking nice.

Reed is a machine, that pick 6 was awesome!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
All In Cards said:
MojoDan said:

Andrew

I hate you...

oh no, wait I really don't

wassup drew?

just chilling after a nice shower. Was up at 6 doing the Wii Fit thing. How you feeling gilmo?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="All In Cards":1s7m33ze]
MojoDan said:

Andrew

Reed is a machine, that pick 6 was awesome![/quote:1s7m33ze]

Watch out for them. I see a superbowl run in the making. The only team I was worried about is gone. I think the Colts would have eaten us up. Manning just seems to be able to tear a D a new one.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
All In Cards said:
cgilmo said:
[quote="All In Cards":3oq2wd91]
MojoDan said:

Andrew

I hate you...

oh no, wait I really don't

wassup drew?

just chilling after a nice shower. Was up at 6 doing the Wii Fit thing. How you feeling gilmo?[/quote:3oq2wd91]

I still cannot quit coughing

and my voice is still really scratchy, I have NEVER been as sick as I was this week.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
All In Cards said:
[quote="George_Calfas":1w2e0puv][quote="All In Cards":1w2e0puv]
MojoDan said:

Andrew

Reed is a machine, that pick 6 was awesome![/quote:1w2e0puv]

Watch out for them. I see a superbowl run in the making. The only team I was worried about is gone. I think the Colts would have eaten us up. Manning just seems to be able to tear a D a new one.[/quote:1w2e0puv]

Saturday will be a good game, I dont know if I will be able to watch it in Canada though.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Jeff N. said:
cgilmo said:
[quote="Jeff N.":r0ko7yct]
cgilmo said:
in a couple of hours I will go back to work, its gonna suck with no sleep.

What do you do?

IT Director, Health Care industry

I have been out of work for a week with pneumonia.

Perhaps you should seek the counsel of some of your clients. :)[/quote:r0ko7yct]

I should have been more specific. My company provides Hospice Care :)

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
cgilmo said:
Jeff N. said:
cgilmo said:
[quote="Jeff N.":2uajqfzf]
cgilmo said:
in a couple of hours I will go back to work, its gonna suck with no sleep.

What do you do?

IT Director, Health Care industry

I have been out of work for a week with pneumonia.

Perhaps you should seek the counsel of some of your clients. :)

I should have been more specific. My company provides Hospice Care :)[/quote:2uajqfzf]

My advice still may be valid.

...how bad is the pneumonia?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="All In Cards":2p8fzxxl][quote="George_Calfas":2p8fzxxl][quote="All In Cards":2p8fzxxl]
MojoDan said:

Andrew

Reed is a machine, that pick 6 was awesome![/quote:2p8fzxxl]

Watch out for them. I see a superbowl run in the making. The only team I was worried about is gone. I think the Colts would have eaten us up. Manning just seems to be able to tear a D a new one.[/quote:2p8fzxxl]

Saturday will be a good game, I dont know if I will be able to watch it in Canada though.[/quote:2p8fzxxl]

A few of us are thinking about going Saturday. I just have to figure out my schedule. The only thing holding me back right now is my niece's bday party on Sunday. I keep telling my brother not to schedule her birthday until the playoffs are over. He wont listen.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="All In Cards":h4dwh17t]
MojoDan said:

Andrew

Reed is a machine, that pick 6 was awesome![/quote:h4dwh17t]

Since I haven't said it yet today, and you laid the groundwork....

ED REED will go down in the history books as the BEST big play safety in NFL history...and he was an equally amazing athlete in high school as he is now at the pro level.

He is one of the few guys that I spend time scouring through common boxes to try and find. He will be added to my sig soon hopefully...

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
It was pretty bad

It has mostly dissipated now, to the point that I can return to work. I know its just hysteria, but there were times this past week when I did not think I would ever return to normal.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
All In Cards said:
Chris that just sucks, but at least you will get to open a pack of PC today at work.

NICE - I will be looking forward to seeing that sometime today...

...and I like seeing new additions to the morning thread. Its growing guys, every day seems like someone new is dropping in

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
OK, guess I should help the wife get the kids dressed and ready for school. One good thing is they wont be at the office today. Schools back!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts