Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
Morning all! Phillyfan, I am in the same boat as you - today is performance review day - hooray!

At least 08 sweet spot is keeping me busy with their bizarre checklist with completely random print runs (250 Dice-K's but Mark Mulder is a 1/1 . . .okay.....!)

yanksfan4eva

Nov 11, 2008
Morning all!

I can't wait for the absolute break tonight, and then i get an email from a friend (from guam) this morning that he is in town and wants to take me and the family out for dinner (same time Andrew will be drawing/breaking) :evil: :evil: :evil:

hmmmmm highly anticipated break or free dinner and the guy flew half way around the world :oops: :oops: :oops:

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
yanksfan4eva said:
Morning all!

I can't wait for the absolute break tonight, and then i get an email from a friend (from guam) this morning that he is in town and wants to take me and the family out for dinner (same time Andrew will be drawing/breaking) :evil: :evil: :evil:

hmmmmm highly anticipated break or free dinner and the guy flew half way around the world :oops: :oops: :oops:

Free dinner!

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
yanksfan4eva said:
Morning all!

Andrew's recording the break. That would be a good scenario, "Yeah, I know you flew halfway around the world but, Andrew is opening a case of baseball cards. I catch you next time you're in town." :lol:

yanksfan4eva

Nov 11, 2008
IndyMann said:
MojoDan said:
anyone bidding on anything today?
What's up, Dan?? I've got my snipe set on a couple of things. You?? I can't wait for the big break tonight.

How many people do you think will be watching? Anywhere near Jim's past Chrome Breaks?
I gotta find a way to get out of this dinner tonight!!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
A few small auctions but nothing major at all. More interested in the absolute break than anything...and I'm not in it

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
rdg00001 said:
MojoDan said:

I have a couple of tough 08 sweet spots on my radar for today - also working on a trade with riq for a Joe D cut. Hopefully they all work out!

That would be great to see a Ruth on the break...

Rob - sorry for the delay in your freebie, it will go out soon I promise

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
MojoDan said:
rdg00001 said:
MojoDan said:

I have a couple of tough 08 sweet spots on my radar for today - also working on a trade with riq for a Joe D cut. Hopefully they all work out!

No rush at all - I am pulling together some goodies for you as well

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
rdg00001 said:
MojoDan said:
rdg00001 said:
MojoDan said:

No need bud, the card I am sending is just something I thought you might want for your son, its nothing high end but it is a nice auto...

I'm starting to believe that you emply the lyrics from that memorable tune...

"...anything you can do I can do better...I can do anything better than you..."

No rush at all - I am pulling together some goodies for you as well

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
someone needs to start this earlier . heck i leave at 6:30 tue /thur/fri or 7:30 mon/wed.
yes i did see someone sending me something ?
snow ?? is that white ? don't see much in N.C. just call for snow n o school - son 15 doesn't care .

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
tramers said:
someone needs to start this earlier . heck i leave at 6:30 tue /thur/fri or 7:30 mon/wed.
snow ?? is that white ? don't see much in N.C. just call for snow n o school - son 15 doesn't care .

yes

you should have something from me

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
tramers said:

Bud I wake up and do this at 530 my time almost every day...not sure how much earlier I can do it...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i'm awake around 5:00 just don't get up till about 5:45 some mornings just scan .
nothing today. can see post office but takes extra day on some things. carrier takes care of me .

Members online

Latest posts