Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
schillingfan said:
Old age. Almost made it to 15. He lived a great life. Just sucks. I walk in the door, get 15 minutes with him, and then he's gone.

Honestly it can be worse then losing some family members

Heartfelt condolences

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Almost time to wrap it up here at the office. Head home, then out to dinner with some friends. Have a golf tourney tomorrow, so I will be headed to Dick's to get some balls tonight and a new glove. You have a nice peaceful evening, and I will check in when I can!!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I had some great pick ups for April and very glad to add each card to the Growing Pc.

I have wanted one of the "Express" Ryans for a while as I have a nice collection of these triple threads with the Oddball inscriptions carvered into the card. There are several "Express" Ryans on ebay but not many with the 3 different colors in them. One showed up at the right time. You can find them from time to time you just got to search.
NolanRyanExpressJersey22of27.jpg

A couple of Ultimates for Jumbo Patch collection.
GradySizemorePatch13of35.jpg
BrandonPhillipsPatch5of35.jpg

Finally Landed a Gooden Tag. They just dont show up very often.
DwightGoodenTag11of12.jpg
CarltonFiskPatchof5.jpg

Some more Vintage Patches. I love these wool Patches.
DonDrtsdalePatch24of25.jpg
RedSchoendienstPatch1of2.jpg

The Lou is just sick in hand and once I saw it I had to make my best bid for it.
LouBoudreauPatch2of5.jpg

I have slowly been picking patches from this set. The Ryan is beat up a bit but still ran me like $70.
NolanRyanPatch3of25.jpg
YazPatch21of25.jpg

I love these oddball pieces and although there are shoe cards on ebay this one has his auto on it. The cool part is the back of the card shows where the piece came from.
MikeSchmidtSpikes32of50.jpg
MikeSchmidtSpikesBack.jpg

I saw this Card in Alex's Photobucket and loved it. A week later one showed up so I went after it.
AlbertPujolsQuadPatch7of20.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Scott- Very sorry to hear about your dog.

Tony- Incredible pick ups brother! Great stuff. I love the Brandon Phillips jumbo. At least one of us picked stuff up that people noticed. ;) :lol: :lol:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Just got home from Putz Golf and picked up some new golf shoes :D

Scott - VERY sorry to hear about losing a more than great friend. Do what you can to relive the AWESOME memories to help ease the pain a bit if it helps.

Tony - NICE CARDS man!!! Very cool quad patch...I no longer have mine but it went to an MTer and brought me a couple great HOF pieces :cool:

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Good evening guys. Just got back from my run.

Tony: Thanks for sharing the the full versions. Those 2004 Historic Patches are incredible, I really like the design of that set, I prefer full photos to PhotoShopping.

Members online

Latest posts