Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
thanks guys.. I always have fun fishing regardless of outcome. Car shopping I hate but I promised the wife we would get an Expedition cause she misses our old Excursion and she absolutely hates the Envoy too. Our 10 year anniversary is coming up in a few weeks so hopefully if this truck is decent I can get a deal done on it and she has the biggest anniversary gift I could give her.

For you golfers out there the new Titleist 910 drivers Im hearing are quite the hit on the market.. we just found out they are number one selling in Japan which is a first for any Titleist club ever in that country. We were also told it has picked up some serious steam on the tour. I guess the company is going to release a set of 910 irons later this year as well. Our market share overall is up almost 10% over last year so that means all the other companies are hurting that much more cause we owned over 50% of the market already. Good news in a bad economy. Still worried about the company impending sale though and what that will mean. There have been alot of bidders so far which is no surprize since the Titleist/FootJoy/Pinnacle/Scotty Cameron names are all class leaders in sales.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning everyone..

It's Friday.. only working this morning,, then off to watch a regional PBA event. I know alot of the players in the Senior division(50+),,(yeah I'm old..)

You guys have a great day!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Congrats Andrew. I almost asked for a price on that card when I bought th three from you a couple of weeks ago.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
MojoDan said:
Congrats Andrew. I almost asked for a price on that card when I bought th three from you a couple of weeks ago.

0grammarpolice.gif

you forgot the "e".

Andrew congrats on a nice sale.

Members online

Latest posts