Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
gracecollector said:
Good morning. Trust everyone had a nice weekend. Back to the grind.

I need to buy a Jeweler's Loupe. Looking at old 1960's team checklist cards to see if a certain player is in fact pictured on the team is hard on the eyes! Those heads are pretty dang small and not that crisp.

High resolution scan >> then zoom in

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
A_Pharis said:
crazy8parlay said:
They just cancelled my listings.

Now you can be sure that I'll be reporting everyone one who is using paypal for the same exact thing!

crazy8parlay said:
And A_Pharis, when I get this resolved with ebay, I'll be contacting my lawyer.

Woah. This guy is nuts.

I love when people post this crap. Like this guy really as a lawyer on retainer and is waiting his call. ::facepalm::

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Pine Tar said:
[quote="A_Pharis":42qsqcvn]
crazy8parlay said:

Now you can be sure that I'll be reporting everyone one who is using paypal for the same exact thing!

crazy8parlay said:

Woah. This guy is nuts.

I love when people post this crap. Like this guy really as a lawyer on retainer and is waiting his call. ::facepalm::[/quote:42qsqcvn]

What thread is this from?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
js0000001 said:
Pine Tar said:
[quote="A_Pharis":eta79xbd]
crazy8parlay said:

crazy8parlay said:

Woah. This guy is nuts.

I love when people post this crap. Like this guy really as a lawyer on retainer and is waiting his call. ::facepalm::

What thread is this from?[/quote:eta79xbd]

team breaks on ebay

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
Morning fellas.

It was a crazy weekend for me. Opened a crapload of Bowman Retail...and this week I have Hobby inbound. Man...it just feels good to open wax. I want to be like that one dude Chris, from infinity cards. Just open wax for other people without having to spend your own money. Seriously, that's why I'm in this hobby. I know some casebreakers look like profit mongers, but I just LOVE ripping a pack open to see what I got. I just wish this hobby was cheaper, I'd do it every day. After this, I have Pro Debut and Series 2. I'm on the fence with TC...better yet, I might be too broke to buy any. I know the National in Baltimore is over a year away, but I'm already giddy as a school girl just thinking about it. I wish I could go to Chicago this year.

Ralph - I'm very jealous. Since I moved back to Maryland from Seattle, most of the good fishing spots are not close by. Now I rarely go out.

Jack London - I don't know if I ever caught your name, but I went to Bob Evans with my dad and my 2 boys this past Saturday. 3 generations of boys having breakfast. It was nice. I have very fond memories of my dad taking me to Denny's when I was a youngin. When you mentioned Bob Evans, for some reason, it sparked that memory for me. So I called my dad and he was so happy. The kids had a great time too. So in an indirect way, we owe you our gratitude. We might make this a regular thing. Dad is getting old, so he really cherishes his time with the grandkids. And I really hope to get in as many good memories for my kids of my dad as I've had with him.

Have a great Monday everyone.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
poppudaimadochi said:
God, I wish I would have never opened the new HOS board. Big pieces of "winning!!" to be found there...

That section should have been built long ago, pretty funny :lol:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
sportscardfanatic said:
Jack London - I don't know if I ever caught your name, but I went to Bob Evans with my dad and my 2 boys this past Saturday. 3 generations of boys having breakfast. It was nice. I have very fond memories of my dad taking me to Denny's when I was a youngin. When you mentioned Bob Evans, for some reason, it sparked that memory for me. So I called my dad and he was so happy. The kids had a great time too. So in an indirect way, we owe you our gratitude. We might make this a regular thing. Dad is getting old, so he really cherishes his time with the grandkids. And I really hope to get in as many good memories for my kids of my dad as I've had with him.

Have a great Monday everyone.

First I am envious of Ralph's fishing, now your Bob Evans visit!

You can call me Andrew, too. Glad you had a good time there. We will make a point of visiting that fine restaurant next chance we get. :)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
poppudaimadochi said:
George_Calfas said:
poppudaimadochi said:
God, I wish I would have never opened the new HOS board. Big pieces of "winning!!" to be found there...

That section should have been built long ago, pretty funny :lol:

Seriously, the "Chris Levy" thread is amazing

Such a tool, I am glad I told him as much while he was here throwing his pWAR crap stats around.

A_Pharis

Man how come when I ask simple questions people go berserk? Apparently the guy had a discussion with himself while I was out yesterday that somehow I was involved in. I feel like I now have a hand in two major HOS threads. Ugh. People need to be handled with kitten gloves here. Josh asks him about possibly getting charged back - I say I'm surprised. Boom.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
A_Pharis said:
Man how come when I ask simple questions people go berserk? Apparently the guy had a discussion with himself while I was out yesterday that somehow I was involved in. I feel like I now have a hand in two major HOS threads. Ugh. People need to be handled with kitten gloves here. Josh asks him about possibly getting charged back - I say I'm surprised. Boom.

Well you and Charlie are both lightning rods..............thought you knew :?

Members online

Latest posts