Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I will take a look again Talmer, trying to save for a little while for a bigger card.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Darren- I haven't heard from Rob in awhile. He PMed me right before that big thread about him and then he disappeared. I've sent him a handful of messages on Facebook and he hasn't replied to any of them.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning everyone. I have already left the house to go fishing, but it is raining. The weather will clear in a few hours so maybe a friend and myself will give it a try again today. Fish are biting. I did pretty decent on Sunday afternoon.
001.jpg
004-2.jpg
005-3.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Ralph - whatever camera it is that you are using does great work. Your fishing photos are always really crisp.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
MojoDan said:
Ralph - whatever camera it is that you are using does great work. Your fishing photos are always really crisp.
It's just a cheap sanyo camera with a limited photo memory chip. I picked it up to take pictures for ebay items I couldn't scan. It does a really good job.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Just curious, who from the MT is going to attend the National next month? I'm pretty sure I am going to make it down to Chicago. I haven't missed the last two that were at the Rosemont. I just need one more card to finish my 2010 Bowman Sterling USA black refractor auto/relic set. Need the Lance McCullers card, USAR-10. There are 41 cards in the subset. I have over half the set slabbed, most are BGS 9.5's. Plan on getting the whole set graded, with a minimum grades of BGS 9.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I will be there Ralph, as well as Joe, and I believe George, Josh, and Tim.

Fairly certain that

EEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEE
EEE
EEE
EEEEE
EEEEE
EEE
EEE
EEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEE

will be there as well

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
chashawk said:

Yes sir. I'm still stoked that I am actually going to be there. I wonder if Darren and/or Jeff might make it for at least a day or two. I think Richard is planning on going as well.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
chashawk said:

Fairly certain that

EEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEE
EEE
EEE
EEEEE
EEEEE
EEE
EEE
EEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEE

will be there as well
I hope Eric shows up. We will transform his attitude to being more upbeat. I think he needs better weather!
I wonder why Richard hasn't been posting much here lately. Must be working alot of overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online