Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
miguelcabrera said:
hey man, any interest in a cliff lee finest 1/1 from 09?

Ah right, I saw your post at the beginning of the MT and kept telling myself "shoot him a PM", but I kept forgetting. Shoot me a PM with what you would be looking for in a trade.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
:D :) :p :mrgreen: :D :) :p :mrgreen: :D :) :p :mrgreen: :D :) :p :mrgreen: :D :) :p :mrgreen: :D :) :p :mrgreen: :D :) :p :mrgreen: :D :) :p :mrgreen: :D :) :p :mrgreen: :D :) :p :mrgreen: :D :) :p :mrgreen:

the Pirates are in 1st Place in the NL Central!!!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
E- Sweet pick up on the Junior!

Dave (p)- Congrats to your Pirates. I hope their reign is short lived. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Frenchie- Let me know if you have any Dunns and what you need for them and the Rolen.

Sweet walk-off win for the Reds tonight! BP came up HUGE.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
muskiesfan said:
Dave (p)- Congrats to your Pirates. I hope their reign is short lived. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

thanks Joe. they couldn't have done it without BP's walk-off.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
IndyMann said:

Yeah, I was going to go, but it's a bit pricey. $59 for flats and baseballs, $89 for everything else. I called when I first heard about it and the guy on the phone said inscriptions were going to be around $20 and that they may also do VIP tickets for an additional $10. So for flats and baseballs with everything, it would be $89. That's just too much to spend for the 7 seconds it will take Pete to sign whatever is in front of him.

I just can't drop that kind of coin right now.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
muskiesfan said:
IndyMann said:

Yeah, I was going to go, but it's a bit pricey. $59 for flats and baseballs, $89 for everything else. I called when I first heard about it and the guy on the phone said inscriptions were going to be around $20 and that they may also do VIP tickets for an additional $10. So for flats and baseballs with everything, it would be $89. That's just too much to spend for the 7 seconds it will take Pete to sign whatever is in front of him.

I just can't drop that kind of coin right now.
Just go and take a couples of photos of him or something. You don't have to buy ****.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
pghbuccos said:
muskiesfan said:

thanks Joe. they couldn't have done it without BP's walk-off.

Hopefully GC doesn't see this, but so long as the Cardinals drop in the standings, I'm still happy. ;)

Jeff- Good point.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Kershaw is dealing it to the D-Backs! And Matt Kemp is dropping bombs on them! I am loving this!

And Kershaw just gave up 4 runs! Come Kershaw clamp down!

Members online