Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
If O is anything like Dad, be prepared for a lifetime of strained back muscles......

JK big man :lol:

Morning!
Off to work, check in later.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
alabamalongsnake said:
darrend505 said:
Nothing like a phone call from work before 8 am to wake you up!

that's okay. i got a call from a client at 6 this morning. i didn't answer so she called again at 6:30.

You have got to love it! It's like when I've run delivery on the weekends and people call at 6:15 asking when thier delivery is, and I have to tell them, I just got in, let me call you back at 7am...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Guys
I'm up early before the heat hits since I need to do so yard-work. Have to move the dirt back around
the patio. I was hot at work last night as well. Oh well only 2 more days then off until Monday. Counting down
until the bash. :D

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
Pine Tar said:
alabamalongsnake said:
darrend505 said:
Nothing like a phone call from work before 8 am to wake you up!

that's okay. i got a call from a client at 6 this morning. i didn't answer so she called again at 6:30.
41P57DEZ44L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:D that sounds much more exciting than being an attorney. actually it was the wife of my client who is in jail on a probation revocation. essentially he's got to sit there for two more weeks and judge will let him out. nothing i can do. that makes it even better.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
darrend505 said:
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:
Anyone have any ebay wins to speak of?

2010 A&G Red Ink

$(KGrHqIOKjwE4Ekt)m,SBOGyV)Drhg~~_12.jpg

Very nice GC! How many Red Ink's do you plan on going after this year?

Just one, Nick Jacoby the code breaker. I asked him to personalize the card during the signing, should be funny to see if I get it or not. Problem is none have popped and only a few of his autos have; most non-baseball folks have a PR of 190 + 10 Red, not sure on him.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Ty Hope":a8ww8hfy]:cool:

Ty, did your dad tell you if the Stan Lee Auto arrived? DC shows delivered from the seller.[/quote:a8ww8hfy]

Haven't talked to him yet. I'll give him a call in a bit. At this time, he'd be out for his morning paper and coffee.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Ty Hope said:
[quote="George_Calfas":34nuyh92][quote="Ty Hope":34nuyh92]:cool:

Ty, did your dad tell you if the Stan Lee Auto arrived? DC shows delivered from the seller.[/quote:34nuyh92]

Haven't talked to him yet. I'll give him a call in a bit. At this time, he'd be out for his morning paper and coffee.[/quote:34nuyh92]

Sounds like a good morning plan.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

quick checkin before I head out to my eye exam. was watching some Canseco inserts that sold off yesterday and can't believe what they all went for. there were 3 platinum medallions, a couple ex credentials now, few pacific premier dates, and all of them went for like $50 on up to the same bidder basically. HOLY SHAT :shock: His cards seem as strong as ever right now.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Ty Hope said:
Did you grab a Canseco Goodwin auto yet?

I was told it was axed from the set which seems accurate because I have not seen one. The one they showed on the product preview looked sweet too...

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
1st4040 said:
Ty Hope said:
Did you grab a Canseco Goodwin auto yet?

I was told it was axed from the set which seems accurate because I have not seen one. The one they showed on the product preview looked sweet too...

Really? Huh, could have sworn I saw one pulled on a youtube break weeks ago. Probably wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.