Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
I will not mention names (Keith) but you guys will never have a wishlist larger than some (Keith).

However, a long list ensures you get what you want.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I am curious to know that between Dave and Art, who has the more extensive list of Bay cards in their possession already?

Because it seems like both of them have a ton. Then again, I dont know if Bay has 1000 cards or 10,000 cards out there...

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I see that everyone is talking about their SS lists.. I guess I got left of the SS list as I never got a reply back..

Oh well, I guess I'll have to get myself something instead.. :lol:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Spent the morning in the E.R.........UGH!!!!!

But not for what you might think!! I was replacing PC's, and JEEEEEEZUS, There are sooooo many HOT nurses that work in the E.R. at my hospital it is ridiculous!!! I LOVE WORKING HERE!!!!

Sorry no pics, could be a potential HIPAA violation. I like my money too much for that.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Mancini mailday!
DSC02760.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
MojoDan said:
I am curious to know that between Dave and Art, who has the more extensive list of Bay cards in their possession already?

Because it seems like both of them have a ton. Then again, I dont know if Bay has 1000 cards or 10,000 cards out there...

I'm not sure how many total cards Art has but I think it's pretty close to my total.

from my Jason Bay thread...

1,241 - different cards
229 - different autographed cards
249 - different game used cards
20 - 1/1's

there will be 0 Jason Bay cards on my MTSS wish list :eek:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
alexs64 said:

But not for what you might think!! I was replacing PC's, and JEEEEEEZUS, There are sooooo many HOT nurses that work in the E.R. at my hospital it is ridiculous!!! I LOVE WORKING HERE!!!!

Sorry no pics, could be a potential HIPAA violation. I like my money too much for that.

money is overrated let's see some pics. scan or ban :lol:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
pghbuccos said:
alexs64 said:

money is overrated let's see some pics. scan or ban :lol:

LMAO!!! Sorry!

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
scotty21690 said:
What's good, Dave?

everything is good. I added another 1960 Topps Pirate card today. scan coming soon.

how's life treating you today?
Meh....got sun burn yesterday at the beach so not great :lol: Did I miss anything exciting around here when I was gone?

Looking forward to the scan, and thanks for reminded me that you have a card being shipped out Monday. Might make Sunday a trivia contest night, have a few cards that could use a new home. :cool:

Members online

Latest posts