Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
gvsu96 said:
There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a ***** count done. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back the next day. The elderly man came back the next day and the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. Doctor: What was the problem? Elderly man: Well, you I tried with my right hand...nothing. So, I tried with my left hand...nothing. My wife tried with her right hand...nothing. Her left hand...nothing. Her mouth...nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth....still nothing. Doctor: Wait a minute. You mean your wife's friend too?! Elderly man: Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the specimen cup.

HAHAHA, classic.

There are two statues in a park; one of a nude man and one of a nude woman. They had been facing each other across a pathway for a hundred years, when one day an angel comes down from the sky and, with a single gesture, brings the two to life.

The angel tells them, "As a reward for being so patient through a hundred blazing summers and dismal winters, you have been given life for thirty minutes to do what you've wished to do the most." He looks at her, she looks at him, and they go running off together behind the shrubbery.

The angel waits patiently as the bushes rustle and giggling ensues. After fifteen minutes, the two return, out of breath and laughing. The angel tells them, "Um, you have fifteen minutes left." The male statue asks the woman statue, "Would you like to do it again?"

"Oh, yes let's," she replies! "But let's change positions. This time, I'll hold the pigeon down, and you **** on its head.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Crystal has bronchitis instead of pneumonia. She's starting to feel better. She went to the doctor on Wednesday and the prescription is helping.

No news on my grandfather yet. Evidently it's going to take a few days to get the results. He goes back on the 22nd for more information. I really appreciate everyone's thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. It means a lot guys. Thank you.

Still praying for you guys. Glad your wife is feeling better.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
Morning all..and hope everyone will have a fantastic day, if not just remember tomorrow will be here soon enough!! and by the way...WAR EAGLE!!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Happy Birthday Joe!

I must have missed your original post about Crystal and your grandfather being sick at the same time.. glad to hear your wife is feeling better and hopefully things will get better for your grandfather.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
GOOD MORNING!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!

BengalsSmall.jpg

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Good Morning. You know what I think is funny I have seen 2 prominent board members ask about or say they would need to piggyback a psa/dna sub and I happen to be running one, one even posted a comment in the thread for my sub. :benson:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thank you guys! I appreciate it. Just another day though. :D

Dave (p)- Very cool Bengals cake. You always come through with the right cake picture for everyone. ;)

Paul- Thanks brother.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
muskiesfan said:
Thank you guys! I appreciate it. Just another day though. :D

Dave (p)- Very cool Bengals cake. You always come through with the right cake picture for everyone. ;)

if only the cakes were real and not just photos :(

continued best wishes for your grandfather :grouphug:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Happy Birthday Joe. Glad to hear trhe wife is doing better, and hope gramps comes through with shining colors. :grouphug:

Finally got a 5 minute break. Got 18 so far with 3 more coming later today. It's naptime for all of them and I'm changing out of sweaty cloths. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts