Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

I made a few bucks off sales that ended last night. The LEAF Blue Prismatic I had /25 did not sell well at all it finished at less that $10. Oh well, a few other sold way better than I though they would:

Bubba Starling $25.99
Dylan Bundy $31.01
Starling Marte $14.00

Not too shabby on those ones. Of course I didn't make my money back but I never thought I would and never had the intention too. I only listed these because the listings were free.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Ty Hope said:
DSC02968.jpg

Slick hit!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
Congrats again Ty. You seem to get a lot of PC cards from your rips.

I saw a guy get ***** at the shop with Ali, so I was worried on this one. Been surprisingly lucky with the non-baseball stuff.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I had to purchase these...

I needed to upgrade my auto the first one I got is really kind of faded. This one is much better.
$(KGrHqYOKkQE6Qzq9InKBOm-(2EECw~~60_12.JPG

Current copy:
EthierPCScans11.jpg

And one of these:
$(KGrHqQOKioE6YUUv)!jBOpCw9FSBg~~60_3.JPG

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Those ballparks are nice cards. This is one of VERY few sticker baseball autos I own. I'll upgrade to on-card someday.
DSC01054.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, just hit the BIN for a Micky Ward auto from the new Ali set for $17.00. That price is a steal. Same seller has a bunch of other stuff up. Just type in Ali metal auto and push "recently listed". All at the top. GREAT prices!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents!!! Sounds like an okay morning all around :D

Ty - Nice auto on the Ali break dude!

Alex - I don't have a chance to check on the paypal but goodluck dude. I should have a cool PC card to show in the next couple days ;)

Speaking of PC cards anyone want to see my most cherished PC card I just got? I'm finishing up the scans and uploads now...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
metallicalex777 said:

Alex - I don't have a chance to check on the paypal but goodluck dude. I should have a cool PC card to show in the next couple days ;)

Speaking of PC cards anyone want to see my most cherished PC card I just got? I'm finishing up the scans and uploads now...

In the words of my son (and some artist whose name escapes me):

YA-YEAH!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
MojoDan said:
metallicalex777 said:

YA-YEAH!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Who can say no to that?

I can honestly say this is my favorite card at the moment :mrgreen: These Museum Collection cards are SOOOOOO amazing in person. They are super heavy and actually "cold" to the touch :lol: The silver auto is a perfect touch too IMO. Sorry for the large scans, I'm trying to get the best pic and all.

10235.png
10236.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg
IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg
IMAG0038.jpg

I also busted a box of TTT and got a John Danks jersey, an Austin Jackson jersey auto and these two. I'm stoked for the Fisk patch auto and I also have a Seaver patch auto from a redemption I pulled from Marquee a couple months ago :)

102310.jpg
10237.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
MojoDan said:
metallicalex777 said:

YA-YEAH!

Ice Cube.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
metallicalex777 said:

Current PM or last weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online