Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
While it doesn't seem like it, I am not trying to damage anyone. I made a decision to make a post.

This is still the best message board on the internet, period. Chris keeps FCB going and I love this place.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
muskiesfan said:
While it doesn't seem like it, I am not trying to damage anyone. I made a decision to make a post.

This is still the best message board on the internet, period. Chris keeps FCB going and I love this place.

you make FCB a great place to be as well Joe.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:

There we go :D

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Well I don't know WTF happened with broseph, and he us a great addition to FCB, but Moneyball is an amazing movie half way through!

bateson

Oct 8, 2008
cgilmo said:
Three things

Joe isn't banned

Joe is still a mod

None of you have all the facts

While none of us have all the facts.. maybe Joe didn't either? Which I assume could have been resolved in the 10-15 seconds that it would take to respond to one of several PM's?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
bateson said:
cgilmo said:
Three things

Joe isn't banned

Joe is still a mod

While none of us have all the facts.. maybe Joe didn't either? Which I assume could have been resolved in the 10-15 seconds that it would take to respond to one of several PM's?

In the nicest and most respectful way possible...

It's none of your business.

bateson

Oct 8, 2008
cgilmo said:
bateson said:
cgilmo said:
Three things

Joe isn't banned

Joe is still a mod

In the nicest and most respectful way possible...

It's none of your business.

Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts