Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
IndyManning18 said:
ChasHawk said:
IndyManning18 said:
ChasHawk said:
Meantime, I just also found out that TSA is hiring at the Rockford airport, so I'm applying now.
Awesome! You get to feel up 90 year old ladies and force them to remove their diapers. Go Homeland Security!
Nope, only 90 year old men.
Even better!

Ummmm..what?

Now he will be able to do it legally! :D

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
oh Alex ...

AkDeHzPCMAAkUNI.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I'll refrain from politics from here on. I pretty much hate all politicians. Scum of the earth.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Just finished getting ready 3 packages to mail tomorrow! Waiting to hear on 2 others. I am finally running low on stamps. Only took 3 years!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
ThoseBackPages said:
Charlie, great news to hear!

as for the Dawson mailday, color me stupid, but i would have bet that you'd have all those commons already.
When I was younger, I had a ton of his base/insert cards. That binder disappeared at some point... :?

When I got back into collecting again, I was more into autos and g/u.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
ChasHawk said:
ThoseBackPages said:

as for the Dawson mailday, color me stupid, but i would have bet that you'd have all those commons already.
When I was younger, I had a ton of his base/insert cards. That binder disappeared at some point... :?

i hear you.

Must be nice to be able to buy raw cards :)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
ThoseBackPages said:
ChasHawk said:
ThoseBackPages said:

i hear you.

Must be nice to not care enough to buy raw cards :)
fixed... :lol:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Hey guys. I got an offer of $75 on the Asdrubal Cabrera jersey/auto. Last one got $91 in December. Should I hold out or go ahead and accept? I know it's under the last one, but it's not a bad offer either.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
muskiesfan said:
Hey guys. I got an offer of $75 on the Asdrubal Cabrera jersey/auto. Last one got $91 in December. Should I hold out or go ahead and accept? I know it's under the last one, but it's not a bad offer either.
Take the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts