Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The only nice feature on the new Beckett.com....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
:lol:

I clicked on the link and one of the first threads I saw is one were people are complaining now about the "new" board.
Guess Beckett still hasn't learned.....and feel bad for those that still try to put up with that board,

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Yes and when you click on the links it will teel you if they are unregistered still form the old days
It say they joined in 2011 if they are on the new board now, but if they are not it does say unregistered.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
rymflaherty said:
:lol:

I clicked on the link and one of the first threads I saw is one were people are complaining now about the "new" board.
Guess Beckett still hasn't learned.....and feel bad for those that still try to put up with that board,

Thats because the post you saw was created 08-05-2008.

There are a few hundred pages of threads there now that were deleted from there previous changeover. I thought it was a pretty cool flashback to when times were good.

Now they are great and we have FCB. :mrgreen:

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
autocut said:
Their new forum looks like this forum.

Of course it does, this one actually works!

They were told repeatedly that their concept of the "new forum" they threw out there was junk, and they didn't care...thus FCB was born!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
WOW, only took them 3 years to realize their site was a POS. :lol:

I just clicked back a few pages from that link and found a post I made complaining about how bad it sucked. Good times, good times.

Never going back there though. FCB is where its at.

Members online

Latest posts