Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

====== The Thanksgiving Morning Thread ======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Ty - Congrats on the hit!

George - Those knobs are awesome. :lol: at the herbivore part.

Alex - Every time you use a smiley, God kills a kitten. :lol:

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Welcome to everyone who just got here!

Just ripped 2 boxes of BBM cards (BBM is basically the Japanese Topps). Always fun to rip new stuff. I'll post some pics in the break section for those interseted.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Happy Thanksgiving to my MT bretheren!!
It's going to be a balmy 85 degrees here today. :?
My father-in-law and I will be heading here tomorrow:
http://www.turkeyrun.com/Turkey_Run_Home.html
That'll give me a day to metabolize 10 lbs of turkey, ham and all the rest of the goodies. :D

I'd like to echo Alex's sentiments about the MT "community". I've never met any of you face to face but that hasn't kept me from feeling like I know you all well enough to sit and have a beverage of choice and enjoy the conversation. Thanks for making me feel like I belong! :D

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Good Morning everyone!

At noon I will be heading off to my grandparents for a wonderful meal as always, then at 6 I will be going to the other set of grandparents for a second thanksgiving meal! :eek: :D

I hope everyone has a wonderful day with their families.

P.S. Is anyone else having issues with photobucket? It all of a sudden wont show the images that I post. Not to mention, their new design is a flat out fail ::facepalm::

-Ian

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
69MetsFan said:
That'll give me a day to metabolize 10 lbs of turkey, ham and all the rest of the goodies. :D

I'd like to echo Alex's sentiments about the MT "community". I've never met any of you face to face but that hasn't kept me from feeling like I know you all well enough to sit and have a beverage of choice and enjoy the conversation. Thanks for making me feel like I belong! :D

:lol: when I saw Turkey Run I thought you were going to be 20 minutes from me

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Great set, not $1500 great but nice. Took me 2 years to finish, I just found the last one I needed, Yaz.
[ebay:lpvqhmks]270669228467[/ebay:lpvqhmks]

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
After i do some adjusting in Pittsburg guess i'll fly to Seattle for MAJOR ADJUSTMENTS ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

btw the man with cane knew lots of the old players in his days

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
George_Calfas said:
69MetsFan said:

If I was 20 minutes from you there would be a knock on your door! :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
imac220 said:
Good Morning everyone!

At noon I will be heading off to my grandparents for a wonderful meal as always, then at 6 I will be going to the other set of grandparents for a second thanksgiving meal! :eek: :D

I hope everyone has a wonderful day with their families.

P.S. Is anyone else having issues with photobucket? It all of a sudden wont show the images that I post. Not to mention, their new design is a flat out fail ::facepalm::

-Ian
yes my albums are messed up

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
69MetsFan said:
George_Calfas said:
69MetsFan said:

If I was 20 minutes from you there would be a knock on your door! :D

You had better

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George - that set looks awesome. Love how bold that set of autos came out.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their families.

We should have done a weigh in contest am and pm..........maybe next year. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts