Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The unOfficial Please Give Me An Address Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
tramers said:
Do any of the players with first name Taylor sign TTM ?
granddaughter needs them .
Taylor Phillips
4821 Mein Mitchell Rd.
Hiram, GA 30141

Only major league player with the first name Taylor that signs that I could find

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Yogi 10 rings Berra said:
will john smoltz, tim hudson, or vernon wells sign ttm ?

Sadly, looks like this thread is dead.Oh well, I tried to keep it alive as long as I could.

That's a really awesome Berra note you have.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
For Ramon Martinez, mail it to the Dodgers Complex once Extended Spring Training starts. He is a instructor for the Dodgers.

For Tom Gordon, he is a scout for some MLb team because I saw him at multiple games during the AFL. Get the Baseball America Directory and they should have listed in it. For scouts, always mail it your item to the MLB stadium address. It will take awhile but they will eventually get it.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
19braves77 said:
For Ramon Martinez, mail it to the Dodgers Complex once Extended Spring Training starts. He is a instructor for the Dodgers.

For Tom Gordon, he is a scout for some MLb team because I saw him at multiple games during the AFL. Get the Baseball America Directory and they should have listed in it. For scouts, always mail it your item to the MLB stadium address. It will take awhile but they will eventually get it.

Much appreciated.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I'm interested in sending a TTM to Rulon Gardner (Olympic Wrestler). Can anyone help me with an address?

Thanks
Tom

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
ok, no response on Rulon Gardner. How about Ted Toles. Former ***** League player and not listed in my Smalling address book.

Thanks!
Tom

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Tom Oates said:
ok, no response on Rulon Gardner. How about Ted Toles. Former ***** League player and not listed in my Smalling address book.

Thanks!
Tom
475 W Judson Youngstown OH 44511

You may want to add 10.00 he responds to it.

Members online

Latest posts