Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Wait For Wade Davis Continues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Very few would have thought Sonny would be the last man standing between Tiffany, Townsend, Mason, Walker, Orvella and Houser . All released in a span of 62 days.

I like Sonny but he should be coming from the bullpen.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
andyduke86 said:
Call it a hunch, but I have a feeling Davis will be getting a shot in the rotation in the next 2 weeks once Sonny gets lit up. He's typically done well against Boston, but believe me, it's only a matter of time until he is back to his old ways of throwing BP to the opposing hitters.
Yep, he will get a shot, but it will be after they are out of the WC race.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
From ESPN inSider:

The St. Petersburg Times reports that both Sonnanstine and top prospect Wade Davis will get a start in the next turn through the rotation. After that, manager Joe Maddon will decide who steps in for Kazmir, who was traded to the Angels on Friday.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
uniquebaseballcards said:
Fellas, we have finally discovered the identity of the of the person responsible for the greatest mystery of the 21st century:
Bowman%2BScout.jpg
We now know who this man is!

P.S. You could also root for Sonny's success...

Jaypers said:
uniquebaseballcards said:
I'm so happy you're here, you help make this board so enjoyable, but I didn't think you followed the MLB.

But seriously, it seems you would make for a great scout, we could all get your Bowman scout auto!

:::watching in mock amazement as my point flies like a bird over your head:::

I. Never. Claimed. To. Be. A. Scout.

Trust me, the Bowman Scout is not JP. I know EXACTLY who it is and they are FAR from a scouting genius.

'Nuff Said.

Members online

Latest posts