Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

THE WBC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
How many times is this going to happen before they stop players from doing this??? The only time you should be having a wild celebration is when you win the World Series.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i understand world wide its popular and there is a sense of pride for one's country.
For me its like the Olympics a all star game i have very little interest. I'm selfish does it grow the game worldwide good. i just dont care. its like you lend your best race car for someone else to use, and get it back a day before the Indy 500. Most US fans are not really into it. I care and love MLB.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
When I left to go something for my wife it was 4-2 USA.. When I finally was able to sit down and watch it, it was the 9th inning and we were up 14-2 and headed to the championship game!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
When I left to go something for my wife it was 4-2 USA.. When I finally was able to sit down and watch it, it was the 9th inning and we were up 14-2 and headed to the championship game!
Can’t find it but Did you see the clips online of all the US Players gathering around the batting cage to watch Griffey Jr hit?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Didn't watch it.

But it sounds like USA had plenty of chances. Schwarber flying out after swinging 3-0 with 2 on and Turner OD probably hurt...

Latest posts