Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Week's Hot List is Live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
A little late.....

I threw my cash so well, don't ask how much, I'll never tell, I looked on as the prices fell, and now your bid is in my way
I'd trade my Harper for a wish, pennies for a rookie that can't miss, I wasn't looking for this, but now your bid is in my way
Your stare was holdin', Ripped wax, a gem was showin' Hot night, cash was flowin', Where you think that card's going, baby?
Hey, you just pulled it, and this is crazy, but I've got Paypal, so is it available?
It's hard to look right at it baby, but I've got Paypal, so is it available?
Hey, you just pulled it, and this is crazy, but I've got Paypal, so is it available?
And to all the other boys, you can PM me, but forget the numbers, it's all on ebay
You took your time with the call, had no time to unload my haul, but still you want to bid that way?
I'd beg, borrow or steal, it's out of sight and it's real, I didn't know it would appeal to me, but it must be my way
Your stare was holdin', Ripped wax, a gem was showin' Hot night, cash was flowin', Where you think that card's going, baby?
And to all the other boys, you can PM me, but forget the numbers, it's all on ebay
Before this card came into my PC, I missed out on it so bad, missed out on it so bad, missed out on it so bad
Before this card came into my PC, I missed out on it so bad, missed out on it so bad, missed out on it so bad
Before this card came into my PC, I missed out on it so bad, and you should have known that

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
A little late.....

I threw my cash so well, don't ask how much, I'll never tell, I looked on as the prices fell, and now your bid is in my way
I'd trade my Harper for a wish, pennies for a rookie that can't miss, I wasn't looking for this, but now your bid is in my way
You took your time with the call, had no time to unload my haul, but still you want to bid that way?
I'd beg, borrow or steal, it's out of sight and it's real, I didn't know it would appeal to me, but it must be my way
Before this card came into my PC, I missed out on it so bad, and you should have known that

this is wonderful, lol!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I think Trout winning AL ROY is a foregone conclusion at this point. MVP will be interesting, as Trout is #1 in many categories, but his team is not a lock to make the playoffs, and that weighs heavily in many voters' minds. But anyway, post-season awards don't really drive prices, especially since they don't come till weeks after the season ends. If anything, they validate prices already paid. But $330 for an Elite auto might be low if he keeps up his performance through September and, if the Angels make the playoffs, through October. If he has an Andruw Jones moment then there will be a big pop.

Members online

Latest posts