Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on 2021 Topps Gallery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
To anyone who has purchased Topps Gallery baseball blasters, mega boxes, hobby boxes etc this year, what are your thoughts on the product in general? I picked up a couple of the mega boxes not too long ago at a Wal-Mart because each mega box contains 2 auto's but the auto's I pulled were pretty underwhelming. I know that you can pull auto's of past stars like Cal Ripken Jr. from the product, though. I also like the look of the cards this year.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The autos have gotten worse the last coupla years. It used to be one solid veteran and a rookie.

Now it seems like you get two rookies and that list has gotten watered down significantly.

But I do really like the design and more importantly, the pics, this year.

They seem to be photo referenced pics, instead of the painting style they've used the last few years. Some of those were really pretty bad, especially some of them looked hideously distorted IMO.

And I really like the "Masters of the Craft" inserts, which are painted.

Overall, I really like this year's version, a big improvement IMO...

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
It's an amateurish drawing, but Luzardo actually kind of looks like that. He has a weak chin and jawline.
6B5B1434-B99A-4F83-828A-2C8387E4752A.jpeg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts