Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD***** 10/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning....starting to send off a few TTM football cards....seeing who I can get from the 1990 Pro Set Super Bowl XXV set.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
AAHH that feeling you get after working out at gym ---heart machine ---- missed yesterday for exam ----Sad when an 80 year old will out work most others there

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Jayme and I both got little sleep last night. Jerrod was running a fever and not sleeping well. She took the day off, but had to run to her classroom at 5:30 this morning to get stuff ready for her sub. I'm on the schedule to stay late for possible harvest trucks. Might have a guy or 2 try after having substantial (for these parts) rain.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Opened all the cards last night. Hopefully I completed the Topps Chrome & Gallery sets. Probably a few short on the Topps Fire.

Best cards were some Witt Jr & Julio Rodriguez RC's. In the Topps Chrome I hit a Spencer Strider base auto!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Bizarre stuff going on.

Son turned the wrong way on Monday, sneezed and CRACKED a RIB! 🤯
Back in the 70's when my brother was around 8 he was in the kitchen and sneezed and smacked his forehead on a kitchen cabinet. This was before anyone checked for concussions. He was goofy for 2 or 3 days. Scary at the time, funny now.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all! Opened all the cards last night. Hopefully I completed the Topps Chrome & Gallery sets. Probably a few short on the Topps Fire.

Best cards were some Witt Jr & Julio Rodriguez RC's. In the Topps Chrome I hit a Spencer Strider base auto!
I only did two Chrome blasters but LMK if you need any, I'll check if I have them...

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008

Any extra Mariners?

Members online

Latest posts