Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****2/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Flurries today. Maybe 2" accumulation.

Not trying to stir the pot BUT: Baseball can't get it's act together, US politics, COVID, Russia & the Ukraine. UGH! I wish I was a bear in hibernation. Unfortunately, I have doubts things will be getting much better. Can't we all just get along.

I hope that statement made everyone's day much better. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Time to shut off the TV and crank up whatever music makes you feel better!🎶🎵🎸🥁🎻🎷

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Not trying to stir the pot BUT: Baseball can't get it's act together, US politics, COVID, Russia & the Ukraine. UGH! I wish I was a bear in hibernation. Unfortunately, I have doubts things will be getting much better. Can't we all just get along.

I hope that statement made everyone's day much better. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Time to shut off the TV and crank up whatever music makes you feel better!🎶🎵🎸🥁🎻🎷
music and what ever that gets your mind away. i very much like hockey, my team will be in the playoffs so im good til june. if they dont get back by then... fishing.
prayers for the people in ukraine.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

brain.jpg

Members online

Latest posts