Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********THURSDAY MORNING THREAD 3/24 2022 **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
EARLY MORNING SHUTTLE ----have coffee - hope to roads out due to BAD storm in area last night

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning...had some strong storms here, too. Looks to be a pretty day today and cool down for the next 3-4 days.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Supposed to get back into the 60's today, which means we'll probably be going to the park after work

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Hey guys. Anyone miss me yet ? I finished moving everything out of my apartment in Boston on Tuesday. I donated our better furniture and called 800 got junk to take the rest of it. I told my sister in-law (landlord) that I would be out by the 31st. Long story/short. She never gave her sister (my disabled wife) the time of day. The apartment was falling apart. My father in-law didn’t keep up repairs. I’m sharing my parents house with my sister that We inheritated. Just going to have to get used to each other. :rolleyes:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hey guys. Anyone miss me yet ? I finished moving everything out of my apartment in Boston on Tuesday. I donated our better furniture and called 800 got junk to take the rest of it. I told my sister in-law (landlord) that I would be out by the 31st. Long story/short. She never gave her sister (my disabled wife) the time of day. The apartment was falling apart. My father in-law didn’t keep up repairs. I’m sharing my parents house with my sister that We inheritated. Just going to have to get used to each other. :rolleyes:
Still in Boston area?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I don't have brother / sister or cousins in NC . I do have some cousins in NC but don't see -most don't get along with .

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here

Glad to hear it sounds like you’re in a better situation now

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app