Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****3/31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Went and picked up some stuff for the remodel project last night. Forgot to get some more 2x4s though. Although my bill was already high enough without them lol. I'm honestly a little worried to find out what the local lumberyard is charging for 2x4s right now.

shadow play

Mar 24, 2022
winterfell
Morning all. Went and picked up some stuff for the remodel project last night. Forgot to get some more 2x4s though. Although my bill was already high enough without them lol. I'm honestly a little worried to find out what the local lumberyard is charging for 2x4s right now.
about 8 dollars for one pine. treated 9 for 8ft by me
10ft doug fir 13 and change

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Is it the weekend yet?

Ugh! Scam call. It's difficult to get work done when the phone constantly rings. When I answer it's "Debt Relief" wanting to lower or eliminate my debt. I'm going to start answering: "Missouri Attorney Generals Office How may I help you?"

shadow play

Mar 24, 2022
winterfell
Afternoon all! Is it the weekend yet?

Ugh! Scam call. It's difficult to get work done when the phone constantly rings. When I answer it's "Debt Relief" wanting to lower or eliminate my debt. I'm going to start answering: "Missouri Attorney Generals Office How may I help you?"
i got one about my student loan, i went to dewitt clinton h.s.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
about 8 dollars for one pine. treated 9 for 8ft by me
10ft doug fir 13 and change
Menards, which is where I was last night, has the economy 2x4 studs, which is the rougher stuff, but it's behind a wall anyways, for $5 each. I need probably 6-8 is all, but should have grabbed them from there since I was already there anyways

Members online

Latest posts