Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Just another day of being OLD == leave at 7 to drive to dentist by 8 in another town = broke a tooth . Calling for rain this weekend = may not be to able to set up at stadium . Pool still not filled with water ---slow with a hose . Well i've got coffee and taken meds . Getting lots of good comments about doctor that will be working on my heart end of this month .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Well, I'm sick. I'm sick of a lot of things: The Royals losing, politics, COVID, paying taxes, bad drivers, people in general. Yeah, I'm old(er), Get off my lawn! I'm just kidding (sort of). But, I'm actually sick. Heading home soon to go back to bed or the restroom. Not sure which.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Well, I'm sick. I'm sick of a lot of things: The Royals losing, politics, COVID, paying taxes, bad drivers, people in general. Yeah, I'm old(er), Get off my lawn! I'm just kidding (sort of). But, I'm actually sick. Heading home soon to go back to bed or the restroom. Not sure which.
feel better.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
1652390430559.png

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
good thing i only look at completed ebay autions now adays...
never ever seen one of these before

KEN GRIFFEY JR 1997 97 SCORE ALL SCORE TEAM 10th ANNIVERSARY GOLD PARALLEL #13
1652391330793.png

Members online

Latest posts