Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****6/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Long shift day here but it’s raining so it’s not as disappointing as when it’s super nice out there…

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, at work getting my a$$ kicked already, can’t wait til today is over and I have the weekend off. My sons last day of baseball camp, he’s taking his grandfather to the game tonight for the tickets they got as part of the camp fee

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Been busy at work this week since I leave tomorrow for a week of vacation. Had some family pictures last night as well. I'm biased, but I think my kids are pretty cute. We were out in Jayme's grandpa's pasture and found a few cow bones, but if you ask Bennett, they are dinosaur bones. The skull, not pictured, is a T-Rex head, according to Bennett.71004.jpeg71008.jpegimg_3_1655997319406.jpeg70981.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
So there was a card I wanted from eBay ending last night after my bed time. It was around $12 so I decided to put in a hefty-ish bid and see what happens. If someone wanted it more than me I was prepared to let it go. Woke up this morning, had a notification I was outbid, oh well, win some lose some, the next notification was a message from eBay. The next notification said I won the card…the message from eBay was that the person who outbid me retracted their bid, ended up winning the card for just over $13….weird stuff man and never happened to me before

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts