Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY Morning Thread 6/24/21*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Last day of work for the week. Was originally going to be off just the afternoon tomorrow, but our neighbors are moving out of town this weekend, and since we will be gone Friday afternoon to Sunday, I figured I'd take the morning off to help them pack up. Really bummed to see the neighbors leave as they are the only neighbors that we really do a whole lot with

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Much needed rain this morning. Unfortunately it's going to keep raining for the next 24+ hours. Already calling for flash flooding. When it rains it pours.☂️🌧️🌦️

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I drove up to the Nashua New Hampshire airport this morning and saw the only WW2 B-29 bomber plane still flying in the world. It was pretty surreal. I've always read stories and articles about them. But never got to tour the inside of one. I always thought it would be bigger. But for WW2, and able to fly 3,500 miles with 10,000lbs of bombs was very cool. Coming up on this Weekend, if I had an extra $1500.00, I could have gone up in the plane for a40 minute flight. Now I'm sort of kicking myself for not splurging and doing it. The flights are sold out now. :confused:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I got to see air show in Osh Kosh years ago / We have a small plane museum here - just took tour couple weeks ago

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts