Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good afternoon! Made it home safely. Had a great visit with Barry (and Mrs. Barry), not as successful on autographing and it was indeed quite hot, at 100 at game time and only 84 at 9:45. Barry's eyesight seemed just fine, as he was questioning quite a few umpire calls. He also looked to be in much better shape than my last visit, so I am very proud of the work that he has put into it!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Hope to find a few 2023 Topps Chrome blasters today or tomorrow.

Truck inspection to get tags renewed this afternoon.

Sent some cards to PSA on a friends bulk shipment. Grades popped yesterday. I don't want to know until I open the box. I do know three were up-charged. Cost more $$$, but could be huge for the show I'm setting up at next month.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Afternoon all! Hope to find a few 2023 Topps Chrome blasters today or tomorrow.

Truck inspection to get tags renewed this afternoon.

Sent some cards to PSA on a friends bulk shipment. Grades popped yesterday. I don't want to know until I open the box. I do know three were up-charged. Cost more $$$, but could be huge for the show I'm setting up at next month.
$34.99 blaster boxes available on Target.com

Latest posts